Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Our website is fully encrypted. All transactions are powered by Shopify.
Rates are calculated at checkout
Wood & Steel Union Mounted Memorial Flag
- Unit price
Metal Art of Wisconsin & Allegiance Flag Supply have joined efforts. The Wood & Steel Union Mounted Memorial Flag. Honor, commemorate and memorialize.
This magnificent American flag is hand burned & oiled with polished steel inlays that are baked with gloss-clear powder coat to give it a beaming appearance. This is not your average flag; it is a true work of art. The 100% American sourced materials and installed stabilizing ribs protect it from warpage and ensure that this flag will maintain its glory for generations.
The Mounted Triangle Flag Display Vault:
The mounted triangle flag display vault is made from 16 gauge American steel. It is sealed with thick plexiglass and permanently fastened to the union of the flag for generations of display. Sealable Flag Vaults provide safe and stylish storage of your ceremonial or memorial flag. Protection from the elements and rodents. Much better than a wooden flag box.
The Folded Flag:
Inside the display vault is a properly tucked & folded (13 times) 100% American Made US FLAG from Allegiance Flag Supply who are hands down, the most prestigious flag company in the United States. Here are some frequently asked questions from their website:
Are your materials sourced in the USA? All of our materials are sourced in America and made by American workers. It’s extremely important to us that 100% of our flag is sourced and sewn in the USA. It’s not the easy way, but it’s the right way. We’re proud to be American made from beginning to end!
Why are your flags made in America? Allegiance Flag Supply proudly stands for many things: American jobs, American craftsmanship and American entrepreneurship—all of which are embodied in our product: the peerless, perfect American flag.
What makes your products different? We’ve scoured our great country to find the highest-skilled American seamstresses and curate the highest-quality materials. It’s vital that our flags are individually sewn so that every single stitch is given attention from a master seamstress, a far cry from mass-produced flags.The Thirteen Triangle Folds:
The process begins by folding the flag lengthwise two times. It then typically takes thirteen triangle folds to achieve the right shape. By the end of the folding, the flag's red and white stripes should no longer be visible. The blue background and white stars should be the only fabric facing outward.
The Meaning Behind the 13 Folds:
The flag-folding ceremony represents the same religious principles on which our great country was originally founded.
- The first fold of our flag is a symbol of life.
- The second fold is a symbol of our belief in eternal life.
- The third fold is made in honor and remembrance of the veteran departing our ranks, and who gave a portion of his or her life for the defense of our country to attain peace throughout the world.
- The fourth fold represents our weaker nature; as American citizens trusting in God, it is Him we turn to in times of peace, as well as in times of war, for His divine guidance.
- The fifth fold is a tribute to our country. In the words of Stephen Decatur, "Our country, in dealing with other countries, may she always be right, but it is still our country, right or wrong."
- The sixth fold is for where our hearts lie. It is with our heart that we pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
- The seventh fold is a tribute to our armed forces, for it is through the armed forces that we protect our country and our flag against all enemies, whether they be found within or without the boundaries of our republic.
- The eighth fold is a tribute to the one who entered into the valley of the shadow of death, that we might see the light of day, and to honor our mother, for whom it flies on Mother's Day.
- The ninth fold is a tribute to womanhood. It has been through their faith, love, loyalty and devotion that has molded the character of the men and women who have made this country great.
- The 10th fold is a tribute to father, who has also given his sons and daughters for the defense of our country since he or she was first born.
- The 11th fold represents the lower portion of the seal of King David and King Solomon and glorifies the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
- The 12th fold represents an emblem of eternity and glorifies God the Father, the Son and Holy Ghost.
- The 13th and last fold, when the flag is completely folded, the stars are uppermost, reminding us of our national motto, "In God We Trust."
We offer an extremely delicate & unique "white glove" memorial flag service. Our team of artists will seal your loved one's actual Ceremonial or Memorial Flag in a steel vault, then permanently fasten the vault to one of our hand-made flags using "ceremonial white gloves." The entire process is photographed, documented and posted to our blog with a story of your loved one (if you want to participate.) We understand the importance of these flags and take this service extremely serious. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details and pricing.
Personalize and Customize:
We love custom projects! We can make your vision come to life. Our team of artists have been doing this for over a decade and have made 10's of thousands of memorial flags and commemorative metal art pieces for heroes, veterans, gold star families, military personnel, police, first responders, grave sites, urnes, museums, municipal buildings, government facilities.....you name it, we have done it. From past presidents and their families to famous rock stars. For special requests or unique projects, please fill out this form for our team CUSTOM PROJECT REQUEST FORM
100% HAND MADE in the USA!
1–4-week manufacturing time
Frequently Asked Questions: HERE
Adding product to your cart